Sunday, May 13, 2018

Super Special Mother's Day Entry! Afternoon Tea at the Royal Botanical Gardens

A cool Mother's Day with Tea and brisk walk through the garden!


Hi everyone! This isn't my normal posting day. But couldn't wait to share these photos I took with my family yesterday. I was fortunate enough to get tickets for a Mother's Day Afternoon Tea hosted by the Royal Botanical Gardens in their Rock Garden. 


 

As you can see, my Momma was super excited haha <3 



The ceiling was tall and gorgeous. There was also a live pianist which felt like treat!

These cute little succulents were the centerpieces of our table.



The event was buffet style, although I'm not typically a fan, the food was still delicious and the wait staff were very attentive. I think I ended up eating 3 quiches. Sorry not sorry


 
After eating we snuck out to the garden for a quick walk. It was a lot more chilly than it looked!








 


Daffodils and Tulips remind me of my Ma, who sadly passed away when I was a child. Her passing has always been a difficult subject for me and I still carry and heavy feeling of loss even after 17 years. There wasn't much flowering in the garden (I'm guessing because of the unusual winter we've had). There were plenty of Tulips and Daffodils though! That made me happy and feel like in some way my Ma is still with me. 





This magnolia tree was gorgeous! I want one too!



















(Sorry friends, I am in a desperate need of a haircut)
I tried to do a Punk Lolita look but I feel like I missed the mark. Concrit is greatly appreciated

Outfit Rundown:
Headbow: Kirakira (taobao)
Jacket: Michael Kors
JSK & Bolero: Angelic Pretty (both were swapped from Jess haha!)
Boots & Stockings: Offbrand

We had a great day! I'm glad everyone had fun despite the cold. It played in our favor though since there was hardly anyone here. Thank you to the wonderful staff at the RBG for putting on this event! I always have fun when I'm here! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment