Friday, July 20, 2018

[Lolita Blog Carnival] Create a Coord Using Your Newest Garment

This week's update was inspired by the LBC


What is Lolita Blog Carnival?

LBC is a group of Lolita bloggers who vote on topics to write about together. It's a great way for to us to connect, get inspiration and promote each other!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please check out the main page here on Facebook.

This week's topic is

Create a Coord Using Your Newest Garment

Moi-Meme-Moi - Long Cross OP in White
 Moi-Meme-Moitie - Short Cross OP in Black
I gotta admit, this topic has got me pretty hyped. I've been anticipating Moitie rereleasing their Cross OP since I saw it on tamielove's instagram. Thus began my agonizing journey of deciding what colour and cut to get. I kept asking friends and family for their opinion and I still couldn't make up my mind. If my wallet allowed me, I would have gotten all 4 variations. Eventually I went with my gut and bought the Short White Cross OP

You should follow tamielove on instagram if you arn't already. 👌

I ordered in a group with my friends and like 3 days later we got shipping confirmation. My brain literally exploded. I was not expecting it that fast. MY BODY IS NOT READY

Thankfully I always create an outfit collage before I buy anything. A practice I recommend for beginner Lolitas. It gives you an idea of how a coord will look and how much you're going to spend. It's probably one of my favourite things to do in Lolita. <3

It came in really handy this time around because making a coord for this dress helped me deduce which version I wanted. I ended up with this:



Getting started was a bit of a struggle but now I'm already working on 2 other outfits for this dress. I'm so excited!
I actually have quite a few white dresses but I've always paired them with black. Looking forward to adding more white gothy accessories, it's always been a look I've enjoyed!


That's it for this week! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to check out these other bloggers participating in this topic!
Cupcake Kamisama's Lolita World

No comments:

Post a Comment