Friday, September 1, 2017

Vampire Escape Room with SO_Lolita

So spoopy


Riding in style

My lovely friend Rose Nocturnalia hosted an escape room meet at Mystery Room. We weren't allowed to take anything inside (for obvious reasons) but it was really fun! I don't want to say much to give the puzzle away but I recommend it! It was very challenging but we managed to complete it.



BAMPIRE SQUAD


Afterwards we went to a place called Charidise. A place with a lot of healthy food options and a large selection of amazing drinks and sweets. You can order your food via touch screen. I got the teriyaki chicken spaghetti and it was amazing <3


Afterwards we took a quick pit stop next door and a few of us got some rolled icecream at Arctic Bites. A quick warning if you plan on visiting: they only take cash. So worth it though! My favourite is the Earl Grey Icecream <3

I accidentally spilled icecream down someone's shirt. I just wanted to share. ;_;










 


 My two beautiful vampire bodyguards <3




Outfit Rundown:
Headbow & Veil: Krad Lanrete
Blouse: Krad Lanrete
Necklace: Necrosarium
JSK: Krad Lanrete 
Wristcuffs: Krad Lanrete
Tights: Yidhra
Bag: h.naoto
Shoes: to alice 

See ya next time, sports fans!

Mystery Room

Charadise

Arctic Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment