Friday, May 5, 2017

Ripley's Aquarium Meet Up with SO Lolita

A local lolita community invades the Aquarium, shenanigans ensue.



This past weekend my comm had a meet up at the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto. I've been here so many times but it always feels special every time I go. This is my first visit with my comm; sadly, I missed the meet up that was here because my Mom was sick. Thankfully, she's doing better now so I was able to go this time.

Opened in 2013, the aquarium sits at the base of the CN tower in the bustle of downtown Toronto. It holds 5,700,000 liters of water (the home of 16,000 animals) and is organized into 9 different galleries: Canadian Waters, Rainbow Reef, Dangerous Lagoon, Discovery Centre, The Gallery, Ray Bay, Planet Jelly, Life Support Systems and Shoreline Gallery.

Ripley's is great for large groups. Everyone worked through the exhibits at their own pace. I mostly stuck with my close lolita friends and naturally shenanigans ensued. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, probably because we were goofing around so much. Despite the crummy weather, I had a great time and I'm already looking forward to my next meet!



 Outfit Rundown

Blouse: Dear Celine
Headbow + JSK: Haenuli
Necklace: Victorian Maiden
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Cutie Creator




I got to get a picture of me wearing my jellyfish
dress in front of the jelly tank. So magical <3

 Apparently Jellyfish make great pettis


There's a ton of tunnels and tubes to crawl into. This Nemo tank 
was super cute but I was WAAAAY too tall! Hahaha



Please take a moment to appreciate how beautiful and adorable my friends 
are as we style in the gift shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment